It’s a new year and we’re off to a fresh start here at Focus 5 Design. Today’s episode is all about rebranding, and specifically about rebranding Focus 5 Design and the Focus 5 Design podcast.
It’s a new year, and Focus 5 Design is sporting a new brand! Be sure to check out our beautiful new website at www.focus5design.com.
Some of the reasons why you may want to consider a rebrand such as:
- You want to reach a different target market
- You have an outdated company image and you need to modernize
- Repositioning – your brand promise or value proposition has changed enough to require a rebrand
- Your company’s reputation is not good and you’re in need of a clean slate and a fresh start
- Your business strategy has shifted significantly enough to warrant a rebrand
Renaming the podcast to “Building a Remarkable Brand”.
The new podcast format which will include more valuable content, strategies, and practical tips to help you build a remarkable brand.
How does this affect you? You shouldn’t have to do anything at all. It will be a seamless switch. We will be sporting a new name and a new look!
I really value your feedback, so if you have any questions, concerns, thoughts, or feelings about any of this, please go to go to www.focus5design.com/ask and submit your question.
The Focus 5 Design podcast is all about giving you valuable insights and practical tips to help you build a remarkable brand.
Have a question you’d like answered on the show? Click here to submit your question.
Rate and review the show: If you like what you’re hearing, head over to iTunes and click that 5-star button to rate the show. And if you have a few extra seconds, write a couple of sentences and submit a review. This helps others find the podcast.
How do you rate and review a podcast in iTunes? Check this out.
Categories: Focus 5 Design